好文推荐:挣脱他人评判的枷锁 (Trump)
| English | 中文 |
|---|---|
| If you wear nice clothes. | 如果你穿漂亮的衣服。 |
| people think you're showing off. | 人们会认为你在炫耀。 |
| If you wear simple clothes. | 如果你穿着朴素的衣服。 |
| people think you're poor. | 人们会认为你很穷。 |
| If you speak your mind. | 如果你说出自己的想法。 |
| you're rude. | 你就是无礼。 |
| If you stay quiet. | 如果你保持安静。 |
| then you're a coward. | 那你就是个懦夫。 |
| If you're successful. | 如果你成功了。 |
| then you're arrogant. | 那你就是傲慢的。 |
| And if you're struggling. | 如果你在挣扎中生活。 |
| then you're lazy. | 那你就是懒惰。 |
| You see, no matter what you do in life, people will always have something to say. | 你得明白,无论你在生活中做什么,人们总会有话说。 |
| So ignore people and their opinions. | 所以别理会人们和他们的看法。 |
| because so long as your god is pleased with you. | 因为只要你的上帝对你满意。 |
| who cares what people think. | 谁在乎人们怎么想呢。 |
